Wednesday 4 July 2012

My new 'Focco' bag!

Hello everyone!

So you might of heard of the 'Focco' bag which is a fake of Alexander Wang's Rocco. I've wanted one of these bags for a while but obviously didn't want to pay the extremely high price tag! The bag I purchased was off Ebay (here) and was only £14.99 included postage: BARGIN!

After waiting around a week (I have no patience!) my bag finally came this morning and I couldn't wait to open it. The first thing that became apparent as soon as I opened the packaging was that it was extremely well packaged and had four different layers before I actually got to the bag! The picture below is of the bag and the packaging when I was unwrapping the bag.


I obviously haven't used the bag yet so cannot review it as such but I will do a review once I have used it! All in all I am EXTREMELY happy with this purchase as it was such a good price and brilliantly packaged which shows that the company actually care for their customers!

I also purchased a little hello kitty tin to put tablets in my bag as generally I always need them! You can buy the tin here :)



Do you have a 'Focco'?

Hope you have a brilliant day!

xx

1 comment: