Tuesday 17 July 2012

What I bought today: Primark haul

Hello everyone!

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet and just show you what I bought today whilst shopping with my lovely mum. Nothing is very exciting and I'm going on holiday in just under two weeks (wooo!) which is why I have bought random summer things.


What I bought: luggage and passport holder (union jack), cupcake pj's, flip flops (I don't like these but I needed something easy to slip on and off at the pool!), grey cardigan, black and white blouse, 'love, laugh, kiss' long top, underwear, white vest top, grey/brown swimming shorts and finally a makeup bag 'make me gorgeous'.

Out of everything I bought my favourites are the makeup bag as normally I don't go for things quite as bright but I loved it and it is so spacious and the passport holder and luggage tag. Everything was pretty cheap (it is from Primark!) and I'm happy with what I bought. :)

I'm sorry this post has been extremely boring but thanks for reading anyway! Hope you've had a great day!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul - Haven't been to primark in aaaaages!

    The makeup bag is bright I agree :P but very cute!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go, I love primark! aha and thanks! I love it even if it is bright and the best part was is only cost £3!xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! do you not have a primark where you live?xx

      Delete