Wednesday 8 August 2012

Favourite nail polish brand: Nails Inc.

This is a scheduled post as I am currently on holiday so won't be able to reply to any comments until I am home (13th August).

I always have my nails painted and because of this I have many different brands of nail polishes. I thought I would show you all my favourite brand which is 'nails inc' and show you some of the colours that I own.


The two pictures above show some of the nail polishes that I own by nails inc. and I have swatched them all underneath so you are able to see what they look like on (not all the shades look very accurate due to the lighting).

I absolutely love nails inc nail polishes as they are extremely easy to paint on, dry very quickly and last for ages! I can some times leave my nails painted one colour for around 10 days when using nails inc. with only minor chips occurring in this time!

The only downside of nails inc. nail polishes is the price, they are around £11. To me this is rather expensive but luckily I haven't bought any! My auntie buys them and sends them to me all the time so I get them for free (yay!)

Overall I would definitely recommend them!

Have you tried nails inc.? What is your favourite nail polish brand?

Have a great day! :)

xx

4 comments:

  1. Hey, i've tagged you for the Liebster award, check out the post for what to do next :) http://caperepulchra.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award-yay.html

    Sam xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a love-hate relationship with Nails Inc. Whilst I love the variety of colours and the texture of the polish, I find they're very hit and miss in terms of chipping. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame! I never have any chipping with them although saying that, I have just come back from holiday and they would chip constantly on holiday (that might have something to do with the heat though?)

      xx

      Delete