Wednesday 26 September 2012

Essie and Revlon nail polish haul

Hello!

So today's post is just a quick haul which I bought from fragrance direct. Every blogger has probably heard of fragrance direct due to them selling Essie nail polishes for £1.99! Am I right? Originally I decided I wouldn't order any but as a couple of days past I was sucked in by the amazing prices and just HAD to order a couple.

Fragrance direct is a website that sells beauty items for much cheaper than their original retail price so I would definitely recommend looking at their website if like me, you can't resist a good bargain!


Top row: no shrinking violet, peach nectar, touch of mauve, cloud and ruby ribbon
Bottom row: case study and very structured 

 

I had never tried any Revlon nail polishes prior to this order and let me tell you, I am extremely impressed! I painted my nails using two coats of 'ruby ribbon' last Monday and I wore them a whole week before changing the colour without them chipping! AMAZING! 

The Revlon nail polishes were only 99p each and the Essie nail polishes were £1.99.

Have you bought anything of fragrance direct?

Thanks for reading

xxx

4 comments:

  1. touch of mauve is such a pretty colour :)x
    shameta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours for the season! I haven't. I've gotta be the only one who hasn't hauled the essie polishes. Haha.

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and I think you may be right aha I gave in a bought some unfortunately :( aha

      xx

      Delete