Saturday 22 September 2012

Review: Purity skincare facial exfoliator

Hello!

If you are a regular reader of my blog then you might have read a post I did on purity skincare here. As I stated in that post, I was kindly sent the whole range of purity skincare products to sample and review and the facial exfoliator is the first item I have decided to review!

What they say:

'A deep pore cleanser uses rounded, ground coconut shell to exfoliate within a blend of softening, moisturising retaining and conditioning Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Glycerine and Aloe Vera to leave your skin cleaner, softer and brighter'

Now onto what I thought about the product...




I have never been a person that has suffered with spots and have always had extremely clear skin however, recently I've been breaking out with spots and everything I was using on my face wasn't working so I decided to try using this last night to see whether it made a difference. 

This product isn't too thick and isn't too runny which means it's extremely easy to use and unlike other facial exfoliator's I have used this is very easy to spread around. I put it all over my face and then gently rubbed in into my skin and once I had done that I removed it using warm water. I then put Vaseline aloe vera moisturiser on my face and when I woke up this morning I was amazed with the results!

Before applying this product I had quite a few big/painful spots and as I start university on Saturday I didn't want the first impressions of myself to be a spotty one. When I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror I was actually amazed, the spots had gone down so much that most of them were just blemishes on the skin instead of actual spots which are so much easier to cover with makeup and they will definitely be gone by Saturday! 

Overall I absolutely love this product and it's made completely of natural ingredients so will work well on most peoples skin. The only issue I have with this product is the smell. It is a natural product which means it isn't fragranced and I think the natural smell is awful (it actually makes me not want to use the product!) BUT because it isn't on your face for long it is bearable and it's amazing so I'm willing to overlook that!

You can buy this facial exfoliator from the purity skincare website here for £5.99 or from Holland and Barrett here for £6.29.

Thanks for reading!

Have you tried any of the purity skincare products?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment