Monday 17 September 2012

Review: Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in charm

If you are a frequent reader of my blog then you may have read the review of a Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in cherish here and therefore might be aware that I had purchased 'charm' and was patiently waiting for it to be delivered.

This is going to be an extremely similar review but I will be stating my thoughts about the shade 'charm' and hopefully this isn't too boring.

What Revlon say:

It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood. 

-Lightweight Lipstain + Moisturizing Balm
-100% of women who tried it felt their lips were instantly moisturized with a soft stain of color
-Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener required

Originally when looking for the shade that I wanted as my first RJBKBS I really wanted charm and when I found out that it wasn't available in the UK I wasn't too happy as I felt all the shades available in the UK are quite bright and I'm a girl who always prefers neutral shades. However, after buying cherish and loving the product so much I decided to order another one and knew that it had to be charm so once again I headed over to eBay and purchased charm from an American store. You can get it here for around £6.77 which is cheaper than they cost over here anyway as they retail at £7.99! The delivery was pretty fact considering it came from America and I was so excited to try it out!


(Sorry for the HORRENDOUS photo's! the lighting was awful and my camera battery died so I took them on my iPhone)

Like I stated on the other review, I am extremely impressed with the RJBKBS in cherish and charm is no different. However, charm isn't the shade I actually thought it was going to be which is slightly disappointing. I thought this shade would be a neutral shade (which is why I bought it) but it actually makes my lips look quite pink! This wasn't the shade that I aimed for however I still love it and will definitely be wearing it all the time. I'm glad I bought this and even though the colour isn't as accurate as I thought it would be I'm definitely happy with it and can't get enough of the RJBKBS.

What colours do you have?

Thanks for reading!

xxx

6 comments:

  1. I bought it in Rendez-vous it's quite orange on me but it's different then anything else I have so I quite like it!

    Jo
    x

    http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I love that colour but it's far too bright for me so I definitely wouldn't wear it aha

      xx

      Delete
  2. This colour looks really nice!
    Im yet to buy my first balm stain! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and you should definitely buy one :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. i love bright shades! i'm gonna check this one out :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, it's a lovely colour!

      xx

      Delete