Saturday 13 October 2012

Book Review: Love Lies by Adele Parks

Hello everyone!

This post is slightly different to what I normally post but there is definitely a good reason for it. What most of you probably don't know is that I absolutely love reading! Ever since I was young I have enjoyed getting lost in a book and today I thought I would share one of my favourite books with you.

Love Lies by Adele Parks



Okay, so I'd like to start off by saying I did buy this book because the front cover really stood out to me and instantly I wanted to buy it. I'd never read an Adele Parks book before and therefore I was a bit sceptical about parks as an author. Within the first couple of chapters I was instantly hooked and loved fern as a character due to how normal she seemed to be. This book was constantly interesting and I loved the main characters as they developed throughout the whole book. I felt as if I was living the lives of the characters and the ending was one I didn't expect. After reading other reviews I can see people saying that this wasn't one of her best books and therefore I couldn't wait to read another. I read this book extremely quick and absolutely loved it! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves a romance book with constant comedy and after forcing my mum to read it she loved it as much as I did!

Have you read this book?

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've never read anything by Adele Parks, but I have to admit, I am quite curious as to how this story plays out, might just have to snag a copy ha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the first one I read by her and loved it! Some parts throughout the book I didn't expect at all so I'd definitely recommend it!

      xx

      Delete
  2. hey dear thanks for sharing your lovely blog with me via twitter!!! This book seems lovely, I wish I could have more books to enjoy. I love tha polka dot nails you did, and all the makeup is amazing! Hope you can visit my blog someday and tell me what you think! XOXO :)

    -MayT

    MayT Essentials

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that's really sweet and i'll check out your blog! :)

      xx

      Delete