Friday 26 October 2012

Review: MUA lipsticks in shades 5, 9, 11 and 15

Hello everyone!

For today's post I decided to do a review on the four MUA lipsticks I own, these being shades 5, 9, 11 and Juicy.

I'm assuming everyone knows the brand MUA and so I'm just going to get straight into the review. 

Recently I have been loving lipsticks and with MUA's only being £1 it would be rude to say no to buying a few, right?

The packaging of the lipsticks in my opinion is very simple but I really like the fact you can see what shade the lipstick is by looking at the top of the lipstick as it makes it much easier when looking for a particular colour. I also think the lipsticks feel very secure when I am using them.

The one think that I HATE about these lipsticks is that some are bigger than the others, it really bugs me for some reason. For example, if you look at the picture below you can see that shade 5 is taller and more square than all of the other lipsticks.




From left to right: shade 5, shade 9, shade 11, shade 15 Juicy (swatched x3 times).

I love the texture of all of the lipsticks and think they have very good pigmentation. I think they have a reasonable wear time but reapplying lipstick doesn't bother me anyway, especially when they only cost £1!

Out of all of these colours my favourite shade is shade 9 and is the one I tend to wear the most. I generally don't wear it as brown as it is swatched on my hand but I find this colour compliments my skin tone the best and I really love it!

Overall I think these lipsticks are brilliant, especially since they are only £1!

You can buy these lipsticks from either MUA here or superdrug online or in store.

Thanks for reading.

Have you tried these lipsticks?

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love MUA lipsticks, such great quality and definitely cant go wrong with the price. I wonder why one of yours is bigger than the others? I have about 10 of them and all of mine are the same size, maybe they released new packaging at some point? Great review, I love the look of Juicy thats one that I don't have. I wish the rest had names too though x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I couldn't agree more! I'm not too sure but it's so annoying! Thanks and me too, things sound so much prettier with names!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Hi!! Those are such lovely colours, great find!
    happy to be your newest follower. xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete