Saturday 26 January 2013

A small shoe haul

Hello everyone!

This isn't relevant to this post but I've spent last night and today re-doing my blog layout. I went for something extremely simple and changed the colour scheme but I love it! What do you think?

Anyway, on to the shoe haul. Whilst browsing the shoe section in Primark recently I was shocked at the fact that there were so many pairs of shoes that I loved! Generally I never like the shoes there and so I very rarely buy shoes.

The two pairs of shoes I bought are both more appropriate for spring/summer time and I am yet to wear them as I don't want to ruin them but I thought I'd get them both now whilst they were in stock! They were only £8 each which in my opinion is very reasonable. The pair on the left in the picture below are black with small silver balls all over and are extremely comfortable. The pair on the right in the picture are actually navy even though they appear black in this picture (rubbish lighting) and have gold anchors on them; these are also extremely comfortable and probably my favourite out of the two pairs! In my opinion I think both pairs of shoes are extremely cute and I cannot wait to wear them.


I'm very impressed with the quality of these shoes and I'm also impressed with the shoes that Primark currently have in stock, I'd definitely recommend checking out your local Primark to see what current bargains you can find!

What do you think about these shoes?

6 comments:

  1. I have the studded ones but would LOVE the anchor ones! Will have a look for these next time I'm in Primark xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely look for them, I think they're gorgeous!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I need those anchor pumps in my life. Heading in after work tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll be able to get some, they're gorgeous!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Love the studded pumps x www.chicappeal.co.uk. x

    ReplyDelete