Friday 4 January 2013

NOTD: metallic two tone

Hello everyone!

For the New Year's celebrations I wanted to paint my nails but was unsure what to have as recently just having my nails one colour in my eyes is very boring! However, I didn't have the time to do anything too adventurous and therefore settled for having two tone nails (which is definitely becoming a favourite of mine). 

The colours I decided to use to create this look was MUA nail varnish in shade 11 and Essie nail varnish 'smooth sailing'. Is it just me or do these colours together actually remind you of New Year?

I absolutely love this colour combination and I'm extremely impressed with the formula of both of the nail varnishes.



What do you think about this combination?

I also wanted to let you know that I know a lot of my posts recently have been NOTD's but I definitely have different posts coming up including a couple of hauls!

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment