Wednesday 2 January 2013

Would you like to guest post on mysugarrushx?

Hello everyone!

As you may be aware, I have been extremely busy with university work recently and my blog has definitely suffered with a lack of posts! For a while now I have been thinking about having people do guest posts on my blog and this seems like a perfect time to do this. 

This would definitely help me out a lot and I'd really appreciate it even if only one of you said you are interested!

If you are interested either email me (xLAURAxDELANEYx@hotmail.co.uk), tweet me (@mysugarrushx) or comment on this post with either your email or twitter so I can contact you!

Thanks for reading! 

5 comments:

  1. Hello hun I would love to do a guest post :) was thinking of doing one on my blog this year email me if you would like me to do one on yours sophie.pocock1@gmail.com or tweet me @pocockins.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I've never done a guest post so would be interested in giving it a go :)
    email: amyoh8@gmail.com Twitter: Amy_ oh8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just emailed you, thanks for showing an interest! :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. hey, I would love to guest post on your blog :).

    swirliciousbeauty.blogspot.com
    swirledtogether@gmail.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete